Following requirements are a must-do list of the challenges integration process.
- Challenges must be requested from the Monetizr API server every time the game is started or a challenge has been completed unless the device is not connected to the internet;
- Challenges must be on top of other challenges;
- They must display the title, content and the picture of the challenge;
- If the game has its own challenges, Monetizr challenges must look as close to them as possible.
- Challenges must not be significantly harder than the game's normal challenges.
- The challenge must display a claim button when it is completed. When pressed, a claim request must be sent to the Monetizr API server, the player must be awarded with the award indicated by the challenge (e.g. in-game currency or bonus points), and the challenge must be displayed as claimed.
- New challenges should be fetched during the startup of the application and every time a challenge has been claimed.
Updated 12 days ago
Did this page help you?