Do you want to sell products in your game but don't want to spend more than a few hours to get it done? Then consider using pre-built web store page. You can use it without installing any plugins or setting up a custom REST API connection. In fact, with the web store, you can skip creating an Offer View and order process altogether.
- Product pictures;
- Option selector (example - size, fit, color);
- Payment options and processing.
As with all Monetizr orders, web store purchase orders include order confirmation e-mails and product tracking.
All products that are sold via Monetizr can have a web store version that is available as a website. You don't need to set up a page, manage inventory or connect to payment gateways. It is the fastest way to integrate Monetizr in your app and is best suited for games where opening a web page would not brake the player experience.
Pre-built web store is best suited for when you want to test demand for your game's merchandise. Or offer game gear as a custom project without allocating a lot of resources to manage it.
Do these steps to start selling merchandise for your game:
- Register in Monetizr Console;
- Select your desired product from our catalog;
- Create your custom product design or contact us and we'll do it for you;
- Name your products (you'll use these product names in your game code) and view your unique access token;
- Connect to our REST API with your access token and product name;
- Use the online store link
onlineStoreUrlthat is received in API callback to direct players to a store website. We suggest using modal view or webview to let players stay within your app.
That's it! Contact us via [email protected] or chat with us (bottom right corner of this page) to get going.
Updated 5 months ago